• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Help from DealerON Anyone?

derrickwoolfson

Getting Refreshed
Sep 10, 2014
First Name
Derrick
Anyone have a solid contact w/ DealerON? They have a back-end tool for loading "multiple" specials at one time for pre-owned. However, the *expiration* date defaults to current date, which completely voids the convenience factor of being able to load multiple specials at one time. Given that you then have to go back into each individual special to fix the date. There should be an option to change "expiration" date prior to saving the listings, no?

The other issue is that the title automatically populates a "-" if you leave it blank. And you cannot leave it blank. You have to click into the title, and click the space-bar. Save it. To then go back and delete the "-" all just to show the title, which should just auto populate from the inventory feed.

This would save a LOT OF TIME! Any insight or a solid contact would be appreciated!

Reactions: Jeff Kershner
Visit Generations Digital

Jeff Kershner

Founder
May 1, 2005
First Name
Jeff
Mike Somerville is the guy you want to speak with. He knows the platform inside out and has been with DealerOn for several years. I have his direct email @derrickwoolfson if you want to DM me I’ll share it with you. I also make Mike aware of this thread. Let’s see what improvements they can make.

Jeff Glackin

Getting Refreshed
Feb 14, 2014
First Name
Jeff
Sommerville is a great guy. He will go to great lengths to help you. Mike Devito is a great guy to know as well. He is the man behind the curtain.

derrickwoolfson

Getting Refreshed
Sep 10, 2014
First Name
Derrick
He is indeed. He called, and they are actually working on it! I will be very excited to see this *much needed* change come to fruition.

Reactions: Jeff Glackin

Jeff Glackin

Getting Refreshed
Feb 14, 2014
First Name
Jeff
Hell, you are only 25 miles from the DealerOn office though Sommerville is typically in Michigan. You could still bend Devito's ear.