• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Help Needed from Autobase Users

lfinney

Peel'm off the Ceiling
Jun 13, 2009
First Name
LORI
Hello Everyone,

I need some with a quick learning curve for Autobase. I have been asked to help with a store that is kind of sort of part of our dealer group. They have Autobase as a CRM tool but it really sounds like the Internet staff uses it and it is optional for everyone else.

Anyway, I need some quick tips on the best reports it can give me and how to possibly export customers data. Of course, I will also need to know if the system can send mass emails to customer with any reliabilty to be opened.

Does anyone know off hand if the emails that go thru the system are hosted by Autobase and checked for spam, whitelisted etc or are the emails actually run throught the dealership domain and email provider?

I guess I am just looking for some tips on the easiest way to see if the system can give me some idea on what to suggest. However, I have a feeling it will be garbage in, garbage out. Or in this case lack of consistent data will screw up the reporting.....

Help ....:lmao:

Hi Lori. I'm glad that Julie and I saw your message and that we were able to call you directly to help point you in the right direction. We are happy to help with any questions regarding Autobase usage, reporting, features, functionality...anything. I have talked to the Account Manager for your sister store (he was there this morning) and I know that he will be able to help you out as well when you are next there.
It was good talking to you...don't hesitate to call or email.
Jennifer

Jennifer, thanks for jumping in and helping Lori out with her questions.

I'm sure Jennifer has you squared away but I will also add to your question - "I will also need to know if the system can send mass emails to customer with any reliabilty to be opened. "

Autobase does have the ability to tie in ExactTarget for your dealers marketing email campaigns. ExactTarget is a STRONG email service. The integration between Autobase and ExactTarget is not exactly where it should be but still provides a better service for email deliverability than most other CRM.

I'm curious to what reports you will be pulling for tracking your dealers internet marketing and process performance?