• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Higher Gear/ Redline CRM

Dec 1, 2016
First Name
Matt
I just started at a new dealership and they are using Higher Gear and I must say, I am not at all impressed. The support has been absolutely terrible (it took 4 days and a phone call from one of our larger sister stores to even get responded to, the 1-800 support line isn't open on weekends, and when I called and left a message I've yet to get a response going on a week later), the interface isn't very user friendly (I'd consider myself very good with CRM tools and I even struggled to use it), and I can't seem to access any of the back end settings I need to change anything on my own.

We received "training" from a rep the other day for our sales staff, which was a bit helpful, but no time was spent showing me anything of the things I requested because "there wasn't enough time". It took 2 days after this visit to get called from our main rep, who chose to call at 5 PM on the last day of the month when I obviously couldn't spend time talking with him.

I'm curious as to what others thoughts are that currently use the system, I am NOT interested in HG shills responding with brand new accounts as I saw when I was researching the forums and reading previous threads relating to this company. What am I missing? I've lurked this forum for over a year and these guys have me so frustrated that I finally had to make an account. Thank you for any input you may have.

I just started at a new dealership and they are using Higher Gear and I must say, I am not at all impressed. The support has been absolutely terrible (it took 4 days and a phone call from one of our larger sister stores to even get responded to, the 1-800 support line isn't open on weekends, and when I called and left a message I've yet to get a response going on a week later), the interface isn't very user friendly (I'd consider myself very good with CRM tools and I even struggled to use it), and I can't seem to access any of the back end settings I need to change anything on my own.

We received "training" from a rep the other day for our sales staff, which was a bit helpful, but no time was spent showing me anything of the things I requested because "there wasn't enough time". It took 2 days after this visit to get called from our main rep, who chose to call at 5 PM on the last day of the month when I obviously couldn't spend time talking with him.

I'm curious as to what others thoughts are that currently use the system, I am NOT interested in HG shills responding with brand new accounts as I saw when I was researching the forums and reading previous threads relating to this company. What am I missing? I've lurked this forum for over a year and these guys have me so frustrated that I finally had to make an account. Thank you for any input you may have.
Do you mean from http://www.onecommand.com/what-we-do-auto/highergear-crm?