• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

How are November sales going ?

Dan,

We actually had a good November. Up from last year when we had all the inventory issues we went through with Honda and in the mist of building a new store. This month should be interesting since Honda gave us a pretty hefty goal for the month.

I just started at this dealership in August, and have been climbing ever since. November was slow to start with, due to the election. There was a lag for a little bit after the election since we are a red state here, however by the end of the month, we were up over 30% from the previous November.

We started out November pretty slow, likely driven by election issues. We had numerous deals struck at DD13 fall though, and still others get put on hold. However, we managed to rally in the mid and latter portion of November and ended up far exceeding all of my expectations by leaps and bounds.

It certainly came at a very ideal time, beings that I have a fairly high maintenance girlfriend and Xmas is around the corner, but I am mostly so proud of my team of coworkers. When adversity hit, they rose to the occasion and that never ceases to put a smile on my face.

Last edited: