• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

How To - Create a Mobile Landing Page

Mitch Gallant

Refresh Team
Apr 6, 2009
Awards
First Name
Mitch
I'm working on our marketing strategy and mobile is obviously a growing part of any dealer web traffic. I need a way tto create simple mobile landing pages/conversion pages so that I can slap qr codes in our print ads and on the side of vehicles in the showroom.

We have a mobile site behind our dealer sites but they cannot be edited easily at this time.

I want to get a few things going for our Aug truck campaign. Anyone know of any free or cheap ways to generate mobile sites or mobile landing pages?

A little more info... Here's what we're after.... a mobile page where we'd put this info...

YouTube video - couple minute w/a and details on vehicle
Short Bullet list of features & benefits
Price and Payment info and ranges
Phone Number - needs to be mobile compatible so you click or touch to call
Call to Action and Conversion Form "For more info fill this out now!"

We'll put QR codes on our vehicles in the showroom as well as on particular units in our news and print ads.

We have not announced it as of yet but DealerRefresh Blog has been mobile for a few months now. We used WPTouch Pro. Check DealerRefresh out on your mobile device. From what I have seen you can use this for mobile landing pages and sites all together. Plugged right in and took little adjusting.

Mitch, be sure to share your results. I would love to see what you come up with!!