• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

How to export data from 6910 report?

May 31, 2012
First Name
Cole
Sorry if this is a dumb question, but is there a way to export the data from a 6910 report to word or excel? I'm trying to write a program to show how all the salesmen's figures stack up against each other but I can't figure out how to get the data out of R&R. Any help is appreciated.

When you get to print command select no, then "Y" on hold...enter, enter, enter, enter. Once the report is done "B" to back out. Hit ALT+R+W (Run Download Report Wizard) Then select report, options: lines to skip 1 make sure your column division are correct the next through then change target to excel then target file to where you want to save then finish then go have a beer.

Call Reynolds and ask them to create you a query file with your exact needs. I have tried making one myself in the past and I can say it is fairly complicated, the only query file I was able to create was an inventory excel query with the exact statuses that I wanted to be generated. Good luck!

Great way to learn Query Builder: Take a 6910 report that is already built and "replicate" it in Query Builder. Best way to get a feel for how to do it. QB is 10x easier to work with than 6910. Easy to export to Excel, easier to make changes to output columns, you can make wider reports that are not restricted to 80 or 132 characters wide.... Infinitely better.