DealerAuthority How to Maximize the Link in Your Instagram Bio

TabFlythe

Getting Refreshed
Apr 12, 2019
First Name
Tabitha
Hi Refreshers!
Today I will be on RefreshFriday, chatting about all things social, including Instagram. Instagram is somewhat of a dark horse for the automotive industry. Dealers know that it's popular with users, but they want to know what is the ROI? Why is it worth it for my business?

It's all about the strategy.

With 3.5 million (and growing) daily users that are auto enthusiasts, spending almost an entire hour every day on the platform, why wouldn't you share your brand story with its audience?

In my latest blog, I broke down how to set up additional linking options in your Instagram Profile. By doing this, you are providing another avenue to build traffic and engagement with your dealership's website.

Happy reading! https://dealerauthority.com/maximize-link-in-your-instagram-bio/

Feel free to ping me if you need any help setting up your link!

Reactions: Brittany

Brittany

Getting Refreshed
Jun 25, 2019
First Name
Brittany
Great idea! I imagine this is super helpful to dealerships that don't really know where to go after they start!

Reactions: TabFlythe

TabFlythe

Getting Refreshed
Apr 12, 2019
First Name
Tabitha
The setup process isn't difficult and it's such a great way to see where your IG traffic is going.

Reactions: Brittany

Alex Snyder

President Skroob
May 1, 2006
First Name
Alex
Thanks for sharing your expertise, Tabitha. Last Friday's show is a phenomenal resource for anyone looking to get into Instagram or Facebook with the right tools. It brought a few more tools to light for me too :thumbup:

Reactions: TabFlythe

TabFlythe

Getting Refreshed
Apr 12, 2019
First Name
Tabitha
Thanks again for having me on @alex and @Jeff!
If anyone has any questions about the apps we covered, feel free to give me a shout. Happy to help!

Marc Lavoie

Getting Refreshed
Jan 3, 2019
First Name
Marc
Thanks for sharing. IG is such a mess in our industry, nobody seems to understand how to use it.