• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

ILM that Ties in with Reynolds Contact Manager

rapidchevrolet.com

Full Sticker
Nov 9, 2009
First Name
Matt
I am looking at updating my ILM. I currently use Cobalt LMCC (LostMyCustomerControl) I hate it. They are checking our timing for lead response, I cannot get less that 2 hours without a autoresponder. Since our store is going to get a sizable bonus if we are under 2 hours per lead, I am looking hard for a solution that will stop the clock, and still provide us a positive lead experience with high quality results. I am not loyal to cobalt, but my hands are tied on Reynolds, contract signed and implementation begins Jan 2010.

I need to get your ideas, I want to push data to reynolds, to protect from skating, but I want a tool that is not tied to reynolds for speed and efficiency reasons. Any suggestions would be great. I have to keep my Cobalt site for now.

Any help would be great.

Thanks,
Matt Scott
Internet Manager
RapidChevrolet.com

We have a lot of dealers that use our ILM but use Reynolds CM for CRM. We have the ability to forward your internet leads to Reynolds CM to help with skating as well.

Our CRM has mobile functions so you can respond to your leads from your smart phone. Our dealers have some of the best response times in the country.

Automotive CRM, ILM, Dealer Inventory Management, Dealer Websites

I am looking at updating my ILM. I currently use Cobalt LMCC (LostMyCustomerControl) I hate it. They are checking our timing for lead response, I cannot get less that 2 hours without a autoresponder. Since our store is going to get a sizable bonus if we are under 2 hours per lead, I am looking hard for a solution that will stop the clock, and still provide us a positive lead experience with high quality results. I am not loyal to cobalt, but my hands are tied on Reynolds, contract signed and implementation begins Jan 2010.

I need to get your ideas, I want to push data to reynolds, to protect from skating, but I want a tool that is not tied to reynolds for speed and efficiency reasons. Any suggestions would be great. I have to keep my Cobalt site for now.

Any help would be great.

Thanks,
Matt Scott
Internet Manager
RapidChevrolet.com

I spoke to Brian Fox on Friday and did a demo with one of your stores on Friday. I was very impressed with the product. The ony issue I have is that I have to ask my boss for 2 new employees and all the the tools so time will tell what we choose. If price were no object, I would move forward with your product. I did not see you at the Digital Dealer Conference, but I did speak to a ton of dealers, and many mentioned your product. Matt Johnson from Bemiji Chrysler was very positive regarding the use of your product.

Matt,
I think it's funny that after sitting at the same roundtable at the Digital Dealer Conference we're both trying to post on Dealerrefresh to sort through it all. I am still trying to find a tool that I can implement at our dealership. My owner is not very happy about all of the upfront costs related to Vinsolutions. I guess I need to do some more research on dealerrefresh to figure out our best option moving forward. I would like to be able to have one tool that can integrate with Reynolds DMS and give us an upgraded ILM, website, CRM, and inventory management tool. Who does those things most effectively? I guess that's why I'm on dealerrefresh. If anyone has the answer let me know. I'm currently looking into Vinsolutions, IMagicLab, and DealerOn.

We do all the things you are looking for and even more. iMagicLab does ILM and CRM, DealerOn just does websites I believe.

Also remember that we don't have a contract either. So we charge the setup fees up front instead of requiring a contract and making it up in the long run. Those fees include training as well. There is a lot that goes in to setting up CRM, website, inventory management and all the tools. We have a whole implementation team that handles it.

Matt,
I think it's funny that after sitting at the same roundtable at the Digital Dealer Conference we're both trying to post on Dealerrefresh to sort through it all. I am still trying to find a tool that I can implement at our dealership. My owner is not very happy about all of the upfront costs related to Vinsolutions. I guess I need to do some more research on dealerrefresh to figure out our best option moving forward. I would like to be able to have one tool that can integrate with Reynolds DMS and give us an upgraded ILM, website, CRM, and inventory management tool. Who does those things most effectively? I guess that's why I'm on dealerrefresh. If anyone has the answer let me know. I'm currently looking into Vinsolutions, IMagicLab, and DealerOn.

Matt,

Hey Cameron,

I have been on the phone with every lead company and inventory tool I found at digital dealer. I had a meeting with the owner today and all the money people. And one question was asked from our controller "she said if they were all free, which one would you take" Needless to say I said VinSolutions.

Now just a quick note I was prepared to Jump on KBB's inventory tool (myron is the rep) Their tool is very affordable and worked really well in the demo and has a pricing tool like the more expensive one in Vinsolutions, plus you can give them the web addresses of your nearby competitors and they will pull the data against yours for free, it is about $259 a month I think, plus you get all your inventory on KBB.com as a generic listing as part of the pricing. It is a real value, and I was super impressed. You should take a hard look at it as an Inventory tool.

I also looked at liquid motors and will still consider them if vinsolutions is denied by my controller. Anyhow you have my card if you want to give me a ring, I can share with you some other ideas I have implemented. My #1 problem is I have reynolds CRM, I believe you don't have a CRM, so if your boss is concerned about the price I would look hard at Liquid Motors, it has the inventory manager as well as the ILM, and I would skip the CRM for now. This is just a recommendation, but that is exactly what I would do if I was battling a price issue. Just my 2 cents. Good Luck.

Matt Scott

Matt,

Hey Cameron,

Small world isn't it! I have been working all week on getting something set up within my dept. I have been on the phone for the last 3 days with a number of vendors. Here is what I have come up with.

Best Inventory Manager that is virtually Unknown. KBB.com's tool. I was speaking with Myron there and this tool is great and very affordable.

Best Value= Liquid Motors their inventory tool includes an ILM. Cameron, this is what I would do if I were at your store if your boss is price conscious. This product will work really well.

Best Overall product if money is no object. Vinsolutions! I have moved forward with my owner and controller and GM regarding this product pending final approval on Friday, No guarantees, but I think this will suite my needs best.

As far as your situation goes, I would do the Liquid Motors if your owner does not want get in to so much upfront costs. Mark Burack is the guy to talk to, I have all his information if you need it. Call me or email if you need to know more.

I have been looking at Imagic labs I have heard good things, only problem for me is the Data Push to REY REY's CRM.

Good Luck and keep me posted.

Matt Scott

Is Liquid Motors ILM GM OneSource certified?

Hey Cameron

Small world isn't it! I have been working all week on getting something set up within my dept. I have been on the phone for the last 3 days with a number of vendors. Here is what I have come up with.

Best Inventory Manager that is virtually Unknown. KBB.com's tool. I was speaking with Myron there and this tool is great and very affordable.

Best Value= Liquid Motors their inventory tool includes an ILM. Cameron, this is what I would do if I were at your store if your boss is price conscious. This product will work really well.

Best Overall product if money is no object. Vinsolutions! I have moved forward with my owner and controller and GM regarding this product pending final approval on Friday, No guarantees, but I think this will suite my needs best.

As far as your situation goes, I would do the Liquid Motors if your owner does not want get in to so much upfront costs. Mark Burack is the guy to talk to, I have all his information if you need it. Call me or email if you need to know more.

I have been looking at Imagic labs I have heard good things, only problem for me is the Data Push to REY REY's CRM.

Good Luck and keep me posted.

Matt Scott

Fortunately I'm in a position to work with many dealers who are using diferent ilm products. Although different dealships need different solutions to compliment existing software I have heard excellent things about iMagic Labs. Everything from their products to customer service. Everytime I've called if their first rep couldn't handle it I received a call within hours from someone that could. From what I've heard the only downfall is that evidently they are relentless with upselling.
With VinSolutions, eh! I'll leave it at that.
The best thing to do, since you're the person everyone is going to get mad at if your ilm sucks, is do extensive research. List exactly what you need from an ilm, i.e. less than 2 hour turn around time, automated flash email responders etc find the product that matches most of your needs then find a way to get an independent list of their clients or an entire list and randomly call and ask questions. You and I both know if you ask for a list of references they'll give you a list of clients they are certain are happy. Don't worry about price so much if you find one that fits perfectly, it'll save you and make you money in the long run. Talk to associates at other dealerships whose opinion you trust. If it's still a little too expensive try to negotiate a better price. It seems like a lot of leg work but you'll be happy you did it in the long run.