• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Deals4Dealers I'm giving it all away!

John.H

Hat Trick
Nov 12, 2018
First Name
John
If you're one of the lucky ones to view this thread, not only will you get an inside look (essentially 1 on 1 training) into the marketing processes we use to generate 10-30 additional sales a month for dealers nationwide, but into a simple course that will ABSOLUTELY help you continue selling cars during this Pandemic. Zero BS.

Here's a link for the video course, which is 100% FREE to the Dealer Refresh community.

It's my way of giving back.

Though, I cannot promise I'll keep this open for long.

Seriously, please go check it out.

- John

Reactions: Jeff Kershner
Wow @John.H I'm surprised you're giving this out for free. Even if it is for a limited time. You've been working on this for awhile now and have even shared some of your work with me over the last few months. I know you have quite a few dealers getting some great results from it.

Thanks for sharing this with the community!

Sign me up!!

Reactions: John.H
Wow @John.H I'm surprised you're giving this out for free. Even if it is for a limited time. You've been working on this for awhile now and have even shared some of your work with me over the last few months. I know you have quite a few dealers getting some great results from it.

Thanks for sharing this with the community!

Sign me up!!

Jeff, I'm just looking to help the community. Especially during times like these where car sales are challenging.

This course is basic, but enough to teach the most uninformed person how to run Facebook Advertisements as a dealer.

I don't know how much longer I can keep this up for free. hahah