• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Imagic Chat

Hey Walt,

iMagic is saying that the chat will go live the 1st week of February. It is a dealer hosted chat service and from what I've been told, the price is $299 per month with a $499 startup. It will be interesting to see the CRM integration.

Alex,

What did you think from what you've seen?

Last edited:
It is going to be a nice little addition to their CRM. The actual chat tool itself is not theirs (much like many others), but the way it integrates into the CRM is fantastic! I have a bit more playing to do, but be excited.

Some things to expect:

• Co-browsing with a customer
    Chat transfers between agents
    Chatting with multiple people
    A nice log of your chat histories
    A simple merging system with customer records
    Typical iMagicLab icons to help you quickly identify a chat in a contact history screen

They just rolled it out at 3:00 PM yesterday and they were making some quick changes last night. So, like I said, I need to get in there to play around some more, but it will certainly be a nice little addition.

Now...if I can just get Jerry out of here, I might have some more time to play with the chat :lol:

Thanks guys! We are really looking forward to playing with this a little more, it will be nice to have your chat records just merged with your customers records right in Imagic. What a great tool its been for our store, I wonder if there is anything they cant do! Now, if I could only get that stubborn icallclick to work regularly.....!