• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Interesting Metrics - what % of leads are...

Good stuff Jerry.

Question: Calls from the dealership website, is this including calls for Sales AND Service?

I understand the calls coached would be sales calls but you also mentioned "monitored' so I was hoping you could clarify this for other that might ask this questions.

Thanks Jerry.

Some of those website leads originated at another source. We are trying to teach reps to dig deeper. What brought you to our website?

I think that is really crucial and an excellent point to make here Jerry.

As important as the last touchpoint THAT THE CONSUMER REMEMBERS is, they didn't magically appear there, right? According to ZMOT, the consumer doesn't hear stimulus and jump straight to the dealer's site, they visit 18 different sites on average during the online research phase. We need to work hard to understand the path, not just the final destination. Maybe this is a goofy analogy, but its the same as assuming that everybody that steps off of a commuter train in Chicago this morning slept there last night. Some did, but for the overwhelming majority their travel started somewhere else. If their car didn't start, they wouldn't be on the train.

You can't skip the "dating scene" and head straight to the alter expecting someone to be there to meet you.

Reactions: 1 person