• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Internet / BDC Director - Will Relocate

Greg Coleman

Green Pea
Jan 18, 2011
First Name
Greg
I have 16 years of experience with marketing and business development, with 10 years being in the automotive industry. I have experience in almost every facet of the dealership, including General Manager. However my true passion and where I want to spend my career is within business development / e-commerce / Internet / and or marketing within automotive dealerships.

I have experience working with large, multi-franchise dealership groups as the platform director in charge of training, e-commerce, BDC and Internet operations. I am seeking an opportunity with the right dealership group who is looking to grow their Internet / BDC operations and become one of the most progressive, successful, and profitable operations in the country. My experience, education, and expertise gives me a unique combination of first-hand experience and knowledge over a vast scope of marketing initiatives that will provide the right group with a competitive advantage and opportunity for exponential growth.

Although I have spent my automotive career in Kentucky, I am looking for an opportunity to relocate to a larger metropolitan area and am open to any region, if the right position were to become available. My ideal position would be with a multi-franchise automotive group who values long term relationships with top level talent and their customer base. I believe in customer service driven approaches to growing business and maintaining customers, attracting and retaining the best personnel, and providing industry leading ROI on all initiatives. I would also consider the right position with a manufacturer or respected and established vendor/service provider.

My experience precisely includes:

• web site development
  • vendor relationship management
  • manufacturer relationship management
  • dealership / CRM training
  • search engine optimization
  • BDC / call center management
  • Internet / e-commerce department management
  • sales management
  • F&I management
  • social media management
  • dealership marketing & advertising
  • & much more

I attained my Master's Degree in Economics & Marketing in 2001 which compliments my undergraduate degrees in Finance and Management. I have utilized my education along with my experience to maximize the sales and profitability of my employers.

Some of career highlights include:

• speaking at the Driving Sales Executive Summit
  • speaking at two Digital Dealer Conferences (http://www.50bestpractices.com 50 Best Practices)
  • directing an auto group to be ranked 11th in the country for Internet Sales (Ward's 2011)
  • being featured on the cover of Digital Dealer Magazine

I would love the opportunity to speak with anyone who is looking to fill a spot for an Internet/Operations/Business Development/Training Director for an organization or combination of. I am looking for a long term home, where both my talents will be recognized, and I can continually be challenged to succeed on behalf of the organization I am with.

Please email me or call me and I will be glad to provide you with my complete resume, portfolio of work, references, and additional information.

Thank you in advance for your time and consideration, I look forward to the opportunity to speak with you.

Greg W. Coleman, MBA

Last edited by a moderator: