• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Deals4Dealers Inventory Intelligence through A.I. and M.L. - An "Up to the Minute" Offer from CarStory

ryan.leslie

One of the good guys
Apr 20, 2009
Awards
First Name
Ryan
TLDR: 50% OFF Subscription for Life (just $249/mo); No Contracts; FREE Apple Watch

CarStory is reinventing inventory merchandising and management through Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence. You can learn more about CarStory and our approach to Inventory Intelligence on www.CarStory.ai. We are currently seeking to partner with a limited number of early adopters, so what better place to find them than DealerRefresh!

Early partners will enjoy the following benefits:
  • A 50% reduction in subscription fees - You will receive CarStory Insights for just $249/mo for the life of our relationship! I'm not interested in rate increases, I'm interested in a partnership.
  • No contracts, setup fees or cancellation fees - We aren't afraid to prove our value month over month especially with the pace of innovation and enhancements.
  • A real voice in product direction and enhancement - Early partners are helping us to build the product they want and need. Your input is highly valued.
  • Unlimited Inventory and Unlimited Users - There are no limits to the number of users you can add to your rooftop subscription and you will never be subject to inventory based pricing.
  • Priority Support - As an early partner, you have access to priority support. We are here for you and expect to succeed only when you do!
  • Priority Pilots and Previews - CarStory values your partnership. As we roll out new features and ancillary products you will be among the first dealers in the country to have access to these products and services.
I know your time is valuable. I want to offer one more "sweetener" to make this a very easy decision for you. We've built a custom Apple Watch face to integrate with CarStory. We believe, in order for you to maximize your profits, you need to have an "up to the minute" view of your inventory and your market. You can see the watch face and a market shift alert in the video below:

No Apple Watch? No Problem! If you sign up by April 30th and commit to just 90 days of usage, I will send you an Apple Watch at no charge.

I'm asking Refreshers for your partnership with limited availability. I do hope that you'll consider scheduling a demo with me. You can access my calendar through the link below:

https://calendly.com/jryanleslie/deals4dealers

If I can answer any questions or do anything at all for you, please don't hesitate to call, email or text me.

Ryan Leslie
[email protected]

Just a quick update (maybe a shameless bump)...

Since this post, we've released a web version with the ability to export predictions so that you can walk into your pricing meetings KNOWING what your inventory will sell for and when. This product enhancement was the direct result of an early dealer partner's input.

If there is a war going on to buy well, merchandize to accentuate high value rather than low cost, and ultimately hold more gross, then the more you know about your inventory portfolio in real-time, the better you'll perform. Knowing, after all, is half the battle!

knowings-half-the-battle.gif

Reactions: Jeff Kershner