1. Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice

Is DealerOn doing anything these days?

Discussion in 'Websites, SEO, SEM, Display, Social, Marketing' started by Alex Snyder, Mar 15, 2019 at 11:44 AM.

This forum sponsored by...
  1. Alex Snyder

Alex Snyder
    Expand Collapse
    President Skroob

First Name:
    Alex
    Dealer or Company Name:
    DealerRefresh
    Twitter Handle:
    axsnyder
    Now that @Jeff Clark@Jeff Clark isn't there I haven't seen much from them. Occassionally I come across one of their client's websites, but never an ad or even a question like "hey I'm trying to decide between Dealer Inspire, Dealer.com, and DealerOn."

What happened to these guys? I used to use them during my Checkered Flag days. And @Jeff Kershner@Jeff Kershner still uses them. Curiousity is driving this question.

2. This forum sponsored by...
  3. Alexander Lau

Alexander Lau
    Expand Collapse
    Sr. Refresher

First Name:
    Alex
    I haven't seen anything groundbreaking out of them, but IMO they still offer a pretty darn good web platform and it beats the pants off of many of them (including the usual corporate culprits = no need to mention them again).

The addition of Greg Gifford, https://www.dealeron.com/leadership-team/greg-gifford/ has had to have helped their organic and platform offering. Their OEM partnerships are nothing to scoff at either, pretty big.

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
    • Like Like x 1