DealerAuthority It's tough right now - but we are all in this together.

TabFlythe

4 Pounder
Apr 12, 2019
First Name
Tabitha
It is safe to say that the COVID-19 pandemic took the automotive industry by surprise. Everyone knew that this was and is a serious illness, but no one saw the ripple effect that would take place once American life went from ‘business as usual’ to ‘essential businesses only.’ It’s tough – we aren’t going to sugarcoat it. Some dealerships in states like Michigan, Pennsylvania, and California, have completely shut their doors without even the option to conduct online sales at some locations. For those dealerships that remain open and are conducting online sales, you have a unique opportunity to showcase how your dealership can pivot to a new sales process under pressure and how you can meet the needs of your community remotely.

Dealer Authority itself has had to pivot in the wake of COVID-19; however, this shift only highlighted just how amazing our remote workforce is! I am about to toot our digital horn right now. The Dealer Authority digital team is phenomenal (and I’m not just saying this because I work here). When faced with a challenge, our team always rises to the occasion in order to put our clients’ needs first. We talk about it all the time, but this really is what makes our digital agency so different from competitors in our space – we take the time to really know our clients. Our success is directly linked to our dealers’ successes, and we all take that very seriously.

Keep reading...

Your turn to weigh-in - -
What are some ways that your dealership is shifting your process to meet your customers' needs? What seems to be working? What really isn't working? How are you using social media to connect your dealership with your local community?

This forum is an excellent place to share what is and isn't working. We want to hear from you!