• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Kudo's to forum leadership

Jarrett

Boss
Nov 24, 2009
First Name
Jarrett
I wanted to take the time to thank the various contributors to this forum.

I am usually not one to post feel good crap, but I am very great-full for the constructive insight shared here.

So to the Admin, Moderators and everyone positively involved in this community Thank You

Jarrett, on half of myself, Alex, moderators and everyone else that has had a huge part in helping build this awesome community...THANK YOU for taking the time to post this. It's greatly appreciated!!

We were not sure what to expect when we started the forum (other than a lot of extra work :) ) but it's been absolutely amazing to watch the community grow at the speed is has. We just hope to continue the growth while getting more dealer and industry professionals involved to contribute. Feel free to spread the word.

We were not sure what to expect when we started the forum (other than a lot of extra work :) ) but it's been absolutely amazing to watch the community grow at the speed is has. We just hope to continue the growth while getting more dealer and industry professionals involved to contribute. Feel free to spread the word.

I have to echo Jeff here. And tell you all what we originally were thinking with the forums:

1. Allow others to have a voice beyond Jeff and me on the blog.
2. Provide a place for 3:00 AM ideas
#3. THIS IS THE BIGGIE: we originally set out to provide a forum for automotive technology support and best practices. We envisioned a forum for each vendor with categories for each type of product they support - for example:

iMagicLab would be the forum and the sub forums would be:
  • CRM/ILM
  • Inventory
  • Online Marketing (websites, forms, chat, etc.)

However, we had no idea what to expect on these forums, so we started things the way we did without all the specific forums. I don't know about you, but I like the way things are and I'm not sure we want to go with our original intentions.

Of course, we have some changes in the works that should make these forums more user friendly with more functionality. And we certainly value any ideas that people want to share with us for improving.

So....thank you Jarrett - we hope that you continue to be a voice here :thumbup: