• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

LiquidMotors

CFrentzen

Boss
Apr 24, 2009
First Name
Chris
I took an educational webinar on LiquidMotors and what it does. This is quite the interesting tool including pricing analysis of similar cars listed on eBay/Craigslist/etc, automatic uploads to all 3rd party sites, photo overlays...

Does anyone have any experience with LiquidMotors (first-hand or 2ndhand) or other similar services? Looking to get a dialogue going about them as I can't find them on the site so far.

No experience with Liquid motors... companies that provide the same services... Mine (AutoJini). VinSolutions, AutoElead, EbizAuto, Dealer.com... very crowded segment with vendors... one thing that did popup at me was that they require IE for their portal... which is just silly... ADP & ReyRey do this crap as well. What are we in 1995.

No experience with Liquid motors... companies that provide the same services... Mine (AutoJini). VinSolutions, AutoElead, EbizAuto, Dealer.com... very crowded segment with vendors... one thing that did popup at me was that they require IE for their portal... which is just silly... ADP & ReyRey do this crap as well. What are we in 1995.

I.E. only...interesting. Umer, maybe we could talk via IM or email today.

BTW keep in mind that their is no fully automated posting service for Craigslist. Other then paying per post.

I heard today that Craigslist is starting to ban car dealers who post more than a few vehicles a week. So most providers that post every vehicle a dealer has are going to be getting shut down.

It boggles my mind why Craigslist doesn't just charge for the listings and build a supported interface. They have paid listings for some other posting types.

VinSolutions has been providing dealer inventory management services since 2003 and powers over 1,000 dealerships nationwide. We have excellent tools and I would highly recommend getting a demo of them.