• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Looking for some CRM user feedback - which one?

My sales people utilize the CRM, I would guess better than most. BUT if the Desking Tool was NOT part of the CRM - no other manager here would EVER look at it. NEVER!!! We have a sales manager that has never left the Desking Screen, couldn't pull nor read a report is his life was dependent upon it. I honestly don't know how he managers his people without using the CRM. Oh wait... he doesn't.

The DC desking tool is pretty decent. We have it penciling deals for one of our Honda and FCA stores without issue.
One of the things that sets DC apart is that you can build your own report or have them build a custom one for you without having to wait 27 years for their DEV team. I was able to create one that shows me click-whipped calls/tasks and some good MoM and YoY reports.

In the end though, you can show report after report that highlights the obvious problem in bright yellow with a flashing red light but if sales managers do not hold their staff accountable, the CRM you use is pointless. When you have been saying the same things for 6+ years and nothing changes, well......welcome to the industry.

Hey Tony, all of those choices look great, the tech is all pretty close, the partnerships of the people, training & ongoing support behind the platforms are very important too. There are some very knowledgeable CRM experts out there on DR, @john.quinn @Alex Snyder and more with great insight into the choices out there in 2019.

I can say we've used DriveCentric since 2015, yeah like forever ago! And it just keeps getting better over the years. Great people as well!

It was an exhaustive search back then for our group, every stores management team had a vote, and we dug into every aspect of features, the priority being easy communication for sales/BDC and detailed desking. Back then they did not have a desking tool like they do now, our Kings toyota store wanted something new for leasing that DriveCentric developed for us, as well as an enterprise platform for our BDC. The launches went well, and the support was incredible.

Plus you get the legendary live with drive guy Steve Roessler! BTW Steve got in a little trouble for the expense of this after training entertainment but it was worth it!

View attachment 4484
giphy.gif