• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Looking for Vehicle Photo Service

andrewpk

Green Pea
Feb 10, 2010
First Name
Andrew
Hi All,

I'm relatively new to the industry, and am looking for some background information relating to Vehicle Photo services.

To put this into context, we're interested in finding a photo service who would come out to the dealership, take vehicle photos and upload them into our Inventory system.

We're reaching a volume where managing the photos is becoming troublesome for multiple rooftops.
I've been tasked with finding out more informatin about this, and stumbled across these forums during the search.

Anyone know how to track down some players in this area? Any suggestions you have would help.

Hi All,

I'm relatively new to the industry, and am looking for some background information relating to Vehicle Photo services.

To put this into context, we're interested in finding a photo service who would come out to the dealership, take vehicle photos and upload them into our Inventory system.

We're reaching a volume where managing the photos is becoming troublesome for multiple rooftops.
I've been tasked with finding out more informatin about this, and stumbled across these forums during the search.

Anyone know how to track down some players in this area? Any suggestions you have would help.

What market area you in? I would be happy to make some recommendations.

Thanks for the replies!

@Eric
We're in the Orlando, FL area. I think at this point we're benevolent whether we'll use a local service, or a larger national provider. I suppose that may depend on the pricing package availability.

@Alex
I think we'd like to shy away from expanding our full-time staff, which is why we were interested in a 3rd party option.
If we do decide to go with the hiring route, it would be part-time for now. We're talking about maybe 30-40 vehicles per week between our sites.

Thanks for the replies!

@Eric
We're in the Orlando, FL area. I think at this point we're benevolent whether we'll use a local service, or a larger national provider. I suppose that may depend on the pricing package availability.

@Alex
I think we'd like to shy away from expanding our full-time staff, which is why we were interested in a 3rd party option.
If we do decide to go with the hiring route, it would be part-time for now. We're talking about maybe 30-40 vehicles per week between our sites.

Andrew-

Give Dave Lauraine with AutoUpLink Mid-Florida a call. His number is 813-393-8089. Dave's services and solutions are very well respected in the Orlando area.