• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Marketing Director needed for Porter Auto Group in Newark, DE

ghen

Boss
Oct 14, 2009
First Name
call me Jason
The Porter Auto Group is a family owned and operated business. We have been that way ever since we opened in 1925. We currently have 6 brands under our roof as well as two body shop locations that combine to be the largest body shop in Delaware.

Just starting the hiring process now. I haven't even put the ad in classifieds so bear with me. This will be a brand new position as we have previously used an outside consultant for old school media. This new position will be heavily focused on the internet, social, mobile, and other new marketing opportunities. Free thinkers wanted! You will design and develop our internet advertising persona mainly from scratch.

Education level is yet to be determined. You must have either gone to school for marketing or have 2+ years experience.

Obviously pay will be negotiable based on the individual applicants. Benefits include Medical, dental, vision, 401k + employer match, paid vacation and holidays off.

Must be friendly! Local applicants only!

Send your resume and any questions to [email protected]

http://www.porterauto.com