• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Mid-Atlantic Digital Dealer

Heck, I didn't even know this was going on but considering how close it is to the Kershner Homestead - I believe I'll register.

Who'd be up for a DealerRefresh hangout afterwards?? There's a couple of decent restaurant/bars in the area. First round on DealerRefresh!!

Who else is going??

Heck, I didn't even know this was going on but considering how close it is to the Kershner Homestead - I believe I'll register.

Who'd be up for a DealerRefresh hangout afterwards?? There's a couple of decent restaurant/bars in the area. First round on DealerRefresh!!

Who else is going??

I'd come down to meet up with you guys afterwards.

Who else is going??

Jeff, what about the night before? I'll be rolling into town Mon night, got to get back to Suffolk Tue.