• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Music

Zhendrix

Full Sticker
Apr 22, 2009
First Name
Zach
I've been all over Spotify since its release here in the States.

My current play list (it's always a mix bag for me)

Christmas - Michael Buble (I was trying to get into the holiday spirit)
Mistletow - Justin Beiber
Safe and Sound - Taylor Swift
The Christmas Album - Glee
100 Proof - Kellie Pickler
Sing you Home - Xenia
Better Than I know myself - Adam Lambert
I ended up receiving $75 worth of iTunes gift cards. I purchased everything on your current playlist except for the Adam Lambert and Taylor Swift songs because they are obviously already in my Library. I have them on a playlist entitled, "I'm sick and need help throwing up" Thanks for the recommendations Jeff.

Visit Generations Digital
Aug 18, 2010
First Name
Kyle
Party Playlist Skilex - First of the year & Weekends Makes me wonder what you serve at these parties.
Wait wait wait. Did I just read something about Skrillex on the Dealer Refresh forums? Is this real life?

Reactions: 2 people
Jan 21, 2010
First Name
Hubert Cumberdale
70s and 80s Punk (Xray Spex, Black Flag, Bad Brains, Minor Threat, Buzzcocks, Misfits, Adolescents, DRI)

I also listen to those binaural beats/beta wave sounds of oceans or just a simple sound to focus my attention towards what im looking at on my screen, rather than be distracted by a loud outside radio, mechanic drilling, and staff yelling in front. Like white noise but on full blast in your ear.

Jeff Kershner

Founder
May 1, 2005
Awards
First Name
Jeff
70s and 80s Punk (Xray Spex, Black Flag, Bad Brains, Minor Threat, Buzzcocks, Misfits, Adolescents, DRI)I also listen to those binaural beats/beta wave sounds of oceans or just a simple sound to focus my attention towards what im looking at on my screen, rather than be distracted by a loud outside radio, mechanic drilling, and staff yelling in front. Like white noise but on full blast in your ear.
Oh shit. You went punk on us. Agent Orange, Suicide crisis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Tendencies, Bad Religion - they were all on my mix tape during my skater years!

jscole86

Boss
Mar 2, 2011
First Name
Josh
Reactions: 1 person

Zhendrix

Full Sticker
Apr 22, 2009
First Name
Zach
I'm glad to see pretty lights, flux, skrillex, & glitch mob finally make it up on here! Black Keys are great, Check out Cage the Elephant too. Pretty Lights and Flux are going are scheduled for NYE in Denver. Wish I was still out there!
I just bought the Cage the Elephant and Manchester Orchestra albums. Great stuff. Flux and Bassnecter were amazing live but I don't know if they can top the experience I had at GirlTalk at the Hollywood Boul.

jscole86

Boss
Mar 2, 2011
First Name
Josh
I just bought the Cage the Elephant and Manchester Orchestra albums. Great stuff. Flux and Bassnecter were amazing live but I don't know if they can top the experience I had at GirlTalk at the Hollywood Boul.
Saw Girl Talk 1 year on halloween then Bassnectar the next year on halloween in Denver. 2 amazing shows but, yeah, girlTalk was the best!