• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Mystery Shop

derrickwoolfson

Getting Refreshed
Sep 10, 2014
First Name
Derrick
The awkward moment your previous GM mystery shops you, BUT uses the same email...has anyone else had this happen before? I think we should call 3 x a day for 2 weeks. And email 5-6 times a day. What would you do??

Reactions: Alex Snyder

Alex Snyder

President Skroob
May 1, 2006
First Name
Alex
The awkward moment your previous GM mystery shops you, BUT uses the same email...has anyone else had this happen before? I think we should call 3 x a day for 2 weeks. And email 5-6 times a day. What would you do??
I'd respond with the worst dialogue I could muster. A dialogue that sounded enough like me to be convincing. I'd want him to think we were doing things poorly. Make his store overconfident when competing with us.

P.S. Not sure how this thread fell off the radar Derrick.

Reactions: craigh
Jul 11, 2018
First Name
Anthony
put a $5000 car on craigslist for $1000 and leave his contact info

ChrisR

Refresher
Oct 12, 2015
First Name
Christian
That sounds almost as awkward as when a former GM was assigned as a vAuto rep. Said GM was replaced for not being able to sell used cars at the location he was to consult at.