• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

TAKE POLL NADA 2016 Takeaways - Let's Hear About It..

Sep 30, 2010
First Name
Bill
Did you attend the recent NADA Convention? If so please share what you learned. Any new ideas or processes taught in the sessions? What new silver bullets, tools, or shiny objects were available on the vendor floor that have value to you?

Unlike other industry conferences, there did not seem to be a lot of conversation from the event on Twitter or other social media channels. Would love to hear your biggest takeaway from the conference!

Hey Bill NADA was great, I thought! Plenty of buzz around last weekend. I saw/heard multiple people claim it was their most successful event in years.

I'm curious to know how were the workshops for folks.

The coolest thing I saw was Credit Miner's F&I augmented reality product DealerAR

Also got some great video footage and am anxious to get my video out.

But it amazes me how many dealers, dealer groups miss out by not having their service managers at NADA.

It also amazes me that only vendors appear to use any of the social networking around the convention. The #NADA2016 hashtag had almost zero dealer interaction. Of course, given the amount of self-promotion with Tweets using that hashtag, I can understand why dealers didn't interact. Perhaps someone can provide a filtered stream at future conferences that just highlights posts & tweets that entertain or inform the dealer body.

Last edited: