• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Naked Lime?

aksales

Full Sticker
Apr 9, 2010
First Name
Jason
Hola I was wondering if anyone has any experience with using Reynolds & Reynolds Naked Lime solution (nakedlime.com)? We are a General Motors dealer and currently have our sites through Cobalt but hey we are always looking for something bigger, faster, better, cheaper. Any input would be awesome, thanks.

-Jason

currently have our sites through Cobalt but hey we are always looking for something bigger, faster, better, cheaper. Any input would be awesome, thanks.

Only one of those adjectives sounds applicable to ReyRey.

Reynolds Web Solutions is now Naked Lime!

New packaging, same old contents. I think their rebranding is quite telling in and of itself.

Hey Jason! Naked Lime Marketing is a new division of Reynolds and Reynolds completely focused on Marketing and Advertising services for dealers. We launched the new division on October 5th at Digital Dealer. We are partnered with Zimmerman Advertising along with other companies like R.L. Polk, Callbright, IMN, and Gumiyo. We offer websites, SEO, paid search, display advertising, production of videos/commercials, email, direct mail and voice campaigns, digital reputation management, an inventory portal, social and more. I would be happy to answer any questions you have and get other dealers for you to talk to that are already using our services. You can reach me at [email protected]. Thanks!

Interesting, Zimmerman has their HQ right up the road from us. Rey Rey needs more than a new pretty face though.
Indeed, when I first got the email that ReyRey was transitioning this stuff to the Naked Lime banner I was a little skeptical. We use Reynolds' Managed Marketing Solutions email campaigns, and they've been able to match recipients to sales (plural) each month. (Guess that's easier when you don't have to jump through fiery hoops to get sales data.)

We personally use eBizAutos as our primary inventory hub and website and have been highly satisfied with both results and support, but if I were starting over I'd probably give [strike]Reynolds[/strike] Naked Lime a call too in order to feel out the pros and cons. Nothing to lose for asking, right?

Hey Jeff! Good question! Well, we locked up a swat team of our marketers for about 2 days, let them out, and then locked them up again. There was a lot of brainstorming and we put different names on a board and different words and tried combinations of those. Once Naked and Lime were put together, everyone gravitated to it. We felt it was edgy, fresh, and sounded like a Marketing and Advertising Firm. The Naked was for us a good representation of how we want to be transparent in our reporting to the dealers on results, since most of our solutions are service based, we can tell them everything we are doing for them and what the end result is. Not to mention, Naked just stands out, is memorable and gets you noticed : ) The lime was freshness, that little extra we can provide, the twist in what we can do for the dealer. It was a fun and exciting process!

Do you like it?