• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

National Credit Center

Dec 19, 2018
Awards
First Name
Bill
I'm not usually one to blast vendors, but I think this is an aggregious case and thought I should share. We have been using NCC for two years now. They waited until the last minute to answer my question about pricing for a new contract as mine was set to expire. I accept blame as well for not addressing it soon enough as well. After I asked for quotes they told me to send a cancellation letter to get the best price quotes. I was busy at the end of the year and responded after the contract was to be up. I then voiced my displeasure at having to jump through hoops to get a price quote. The rep told me that he was doing me a favor by making me jump through said hoops and that my contract had already renewed. I sent a response saying that I did not believe our relationship would end well. I received no response to that email. About a week and a half later, all of a sudden we couldn't pull credit. I deduced that they had shut us off and sent the rep an email to confirm. He confirmed to me that they had ended our contract. It is incredible to me that a large company would handle business that way just shutting a client off with no warning.

700 Credit has been a good partner from my Checkered Flag days to Dealer.com and will more than likely be one again at FRIKINtech.

John Warner has been my rep for nearly 2 decades. He has moved up in the company, but can be reached at jwarner AT 700credit DOT com.

NCC Is HORRIBLE! I had a co-worker from my Vegas days that went to work there, that confirmed that they are shady, will lock dealers into contracts, sue when they try to cancel, and are even worse to their employees.

Does not surprise me at all that they did you that way.

Reactions: Jeff Kershner
I'm not usually one to blast vendors, but I think this is an aggregious case and thought I should share. We have been using NCC for two years now. They waited until the last minute to answer my question about pricing for a new contract as mine was set to expire. I accept blame as well for not addressing it soon enough as well. After I asked for quotes they told me to send a cancellation letter to get the best price quotes. I was busy at the end of the year and responded after the contract was to be up. I then voiced my displeasure at having to jump through hoops to get a price quote. The rep told me that he was doing me a favor by making me jump through said hoops and that my contract had already renewed. I sent a response saying that I did not believe our relationship would end well. I received no response to that email. About a week and a half later, all of a sudden we couldn't pull credit. I deduced that they had shut us off and sent the rep an email to confirm. He confirmed to me that they had ended our contract. It is incredible to me that a large company would handle business that way just shutting a client off with no warning.

That's truly insane. Sorry to hear you had to deal with that Bill. Though it sounds like it may be a blessing in disguise.