• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Newbie: Best CRM/ILM to work with Ford Brand

ChrisB

Rust & Dust
Mar 1, 2011
First Name
Chris
Hello All,

I am a new ISM for a new Ford Dealership that will be opening in the next 90-120 days. I am looking to find a solid CRM/ILM that is not outrageously expensive that works well in a Ford Dealership. (If there is such a thing as CRM/ILM that work better with one OEM than another).

Any advice to question you might have for me please let me know.

Chris,

Marc McGurren here! Welcome to DR! The best advice I have ever heard about a CRM is from Brian Benstock. His words were that the best CRM is the one you use. With that said - there are a ton of options out there and get your head spinning. I have been with VinSolutions for about a year now and have been thoroughly happy with them. It is one of the most intuitive systems out there IMO.

There are a ton of others and everyone will have a different opinion. I don't have a Ford franchise but their system works flawlessly with General Motors, Hyundai, Nissan, & Toyota. I know Gary Crossley Ford uses them up in KC (among many others).

Do your homework - figure out exactly what you are looking for and then see which CRM fits with you and your team the best. I give my recommendation via VIN. If you are interested in them - give Shawn Morse a call @ 913-948-8966. Has been great to work with.

Matt Watson - their lead developer is a DR frequenter and will be more than happy to help out in any way.

Hope that helps some....