Space Automotive

Kyle Gage

Full Sticker
Dec 22, 2021
First Name
Kyle
• 2 Years
• 28 Team Members
• 5 Fully Functional Versions (Mac, PC, Web, iPhone, Android)
• 1 Massive Vision
When I first started in automotive 10 years ago… I had no idea that I would be bootstrapping multiple technology companies that successfully serve car dealers… but after being a client of so many vendors and tech companies, I knew there was a major problem in automotive retail.
Websites, CRM’s, Digital Marketing, Plug-ins…. A multitude of frankensteined solutions that all fight for attribution. They may help dealers generate leads, but they don’t do anything for building relationships and actually serving a customer. (And it’s hard as hell to track what’s actually happening)
On July 1st Space Auto releases a product named loop - the first in it’s kind that successfully marries a dealers paid marketing, website, customer portal, and CRM… and removes all the noise in the middle.
You see, at the core of every transaction you have a person wanting to buy a car… and a person wanting to sell one. No matter if the customer is 3 feet away from you, or 3000 miles, we shouldn’t have different processes / software to serve them. Now imagine if you could track a customer from the very first ad click all the way to the sale, and have a fluid conversation that compliments their journey.
We are blurring the lines between sales and marketing!
Space Auto is solving a ton of problems in the automotive industry and building a fully functional end-to-end solution for conversations big and small… and I am so proud of our team for ideating, building, and sustaining our business for so long while we’ve been silently developing our entire product suite.
We’re about to go public with this… and it’s going to be (and already has been) one heck of a ride.

Nick Askew
CEO
Space Auto

Reactions: Alex Snyder