• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Deals4Dealers Organic Instagram Growth [Free 30-Day Campaign]

Devin Outfleet

Tie Cut
Jun 11, 2018
First Name
Devin
Hello,

I'm new to these forums, however I look forward to providing TONS of value and learning from all of the experienced members here.

I've been lurking these forums for some time now, and would love to offer a free 30 day tailored Instagram campaign to help grow awareness of your Dealership in your target demographic. Most dealerships that use this service are able to garner 300-1,000 highly targeted (local and real) followers within their first 30 days.

This is a Direct Marketing at it's best. Once we've found your target demographic (age, gender, location, income, interests, etc) - we plug your account into our software that allows your Dealership to Follow, Like, comment, and DM over 500 people within your target market every day. Naturally, a number of these people will follow you back if they are interested in your inventory.

Doing this will ensure that your Dealership's name is popping up as an instagram notification on the screens of over 500 smart phones every day. This is great for brand exposure and overall social proof.

If you have any questions, please post below - will only be taking on 1 dealership per city.