• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

OT : 2010 / 2011 NFL THREAD

danoneil

Boss
Apr 16, 2009
Awards
First Name
Dan
Ok... so the Football Season is upon us. I live in Baltimore, so the Ravens are my team and expected to do very well. Hopefully they will be in Dallas at the end of the year.

If you have smack about my team... you can use this thread ( Steeler Fans this is not your year )

Is Brett Favre coming back ?

Anything NFL... goes here !

There's something wrong with me, I'm a Rams, Dodgers and Phil fan, and I work for a Chevy dealership....oh' how I long for yesteryear when things were clear :cocktail:

Dude ... you live in Idaho. The only thing good in Idaho is a potato & your dealership . :lol:

Your teams are split between the east & west coast and are the Rams the closest team to root for ? :dunno:

So the 1st week is behind us. The Ravens won, so I am happy.

Brett Favre looked old in his start against the Saints.

Patriots looked good and so did the packers.

Colts losing to Texans & Chiefs beating Chargers were a few upsets.

So here we are in the 1st week of October and my team has done well so far. 3 out of 4 games on the road and the Ravens are 3-1. Love it. This week we have the Bronco's coming to Baltimore. The #1 passing team vs the #1 defense against the pass. Last year spanked the Bronco's. Should be a good game.

How's your team doing ?

So here we are in the 1st week of October and my team has done well so far. 3 out of 4 games on the road and the Ravens are 3-1. Love it. This week we have the Bronco's coming to Baltimore. The #1 passing team vs the #1 defense against the pass. Last year spanked the Bronco's. Should be a good game.

How's your team doing ?

Well, thanks for asking...we have already doubled our win totals from last year :woot:

The Lions are on tap for this weekend, so the sky's the limit!!!

Are you going to the DDC next week?