• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Party Invite: The Joe and Shaun Karaokethon October 23rd 9pm

Katie Jackson-Richter

Full Sticker
Jun 25, 2010
First Name
Katie
Hello Everyone! On behalf of Joe Webb and Shaun Raines I would like to invite you to join the 5th Annual Joe and Shaun Karaokethan. Hope to see many of you there!!!
All the details are posted on the official Facebook page found at: The Joe and Shaun Karaokethon | Facebook or on the event website: Dealer Senate 2012.

Words from Joe:
The Joe and Shaun Karaokethon is back for the fall conference season! Our can’t-miss party of the year is going to be better than ever… guaranteed!
This is the 5th Annual Joe and Shaun Karaokethon (where the coolest of the cool automotive Internet professionals band together to sing, drink, converse, and be merry) and we’re pulling out all the stops. For the first time ever, we have a hosted bar, food, a new Vegas location, awards, and gifts!

Joe Webb and Shaun Raines always bring the karaoke awesomeness and this year the exclusive event is being sponsored by the great people at DealerPeak, Visible Customer and Cuneo Advertising.

The Joe and Shaun Karaokethon isn’t some stuffy, formal affair. It’s a no-judgment, no-pitch place where conference attendees can let their hair down and chat with others in the “in-crowd”. If you want to just kick back, do a little singing, and have fun meeting your automotive Internet peers, this is the place for you.

Best of all, thanks to the event’s super-cool sponsors, we have an upgraded location! Come to Cabo Wabo (on the strip) Tuesday October 23rd from 9pm – midnight (and likely beyond) and sing and dance to your heart’s delight.

RULE: Singing is not required. As a matter of fact, most people would prefer me (Joe Webb) to NOT sing considering I’m virtually tone-deaf, but that doesn’t stop me from trying and failing every single Karaokethon. However, having fun and enjoying yourself IS required and Shaun and I do our best to make that happen.