• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Posting Inventory on your Dealers Facebook page - Q&A

Jeff Kershner

Founder
May 1, 2005
Awards
First Name
Jeff
Not sure if I've been overlooking this, but today I took notice that facebook added a new tab to directly add a vehicle to your page and I guess this also gets listed on Marketplace. What I need to find out is, how to get the inventory that we already have on Marketplace through CarNow attached to our Dealer page.

Any ideas?

Anyone using this new vehicle tab to add individual vehicle inventory?

I figured I would start this thread to discuss all things on posting your inventory in you dealers Facebook page. Any Ideas, Tips, How To's etc. Post away!!!

2020-12-24_13-46-50.gif

Visit Generations Digital

Tallcool1

Boss
Mar 17, 2014
Awards
First Name
Clint
Good Question. I am imagining this to be an up-sale type of thing from my existing Facebook Marketing vendor. I will get a message to them right now.

@John.H , can you help us out here? You are as well versed in this stuff as anyone I know!

Anthony G.

Boss
Feb 7, 2019
Awards
First Name
Anthony
The plan is to allow dealers to connect to a vehicle in their catalog. They are running beta tests now with some of the dealers that took part in the AIA beta tests. For right now it's all manual.

I suspect some of the dealers in this group are taking part and perhaps they want to chime in.

• 1Useful
Reactions: Tallcool1

Tallcool1

Boss
Mar 17, 2014
Awards
First Name
Clint
The plan is to allow dealers to connect to a vehicle in their catalog. They are running beta tests now with some of the dealers that took part in the AIA beta tests. For right now it's all manual.

I suspect some of the dealers in this group are taking part and perhaps they want to chime in.
This is the first thing I said when trying to create a post.....wouldn't it be nice if we could just select a vehicle from Inventory that is already on our Facebook page.

Thanks for the update.

Jeff Kershner

Founder
May 1, 2005
Awards
First Name
Jeff
Out of nowhere, our marketing place inventory has attached to our Fb page! It was automatic. This makes me a happy person!

2021-01-05_13-23-59.gif

• 1Like
Reactions: Tallcool1

Anthony G.

Boss
Feb 7, 2019
Awards
First Name
Anthony
Yep. They move quickly once they make a decision. Can you go to the vehicle tab and make a post with the vehicle from that catalog? I cannot yet.

John V.

Boss
Jan 15, 2015
Awards
First Name
John
Under my "Templates and Tabs" section under settings I have a vehicles section but it does not show on my live page....?
1609961917551.png

Get Podium