• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Deals4Dealers Recon Ninjas

Apr 28, 2009
First Name
Jerry
Want to get those used cars front line ready faster? Try Recon Ninjas Free for 90 days. In a contract with another vendor, we'll buy you out of that contract no matter how long you're locked in. Not only do we provide a better solution, but it's the most affordable solution on the market. I am tired of seeing software vendors price gouge dealers. My business goals: build great products while offering them at affordable prices. I am all about the ROI!

Get a demo today at: reconninjas.com
Recon Ninjas.jpg

Jerry Thibea
CEO
www.[URL='http://www.reconninjas.com/']reconninjas.com[/URL]
www.talkoptions.com
www.phoneninjas.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Want to get those used cars front line ready faster? Try Recon Ninjas Free for 90 days. In a contract with another vendor, we'll buy you out of that contract no matter how long you're locked in. Not only do we provide a better solution, but it's the most affordable solution on the market. I am tired of seeing software vendors price gouge dealers. My business goals: build great products while offering them at affordable prices. I am all about the ROI!

Get a demo today at: www.reconinjas.com
View attachment 3568

Jerry Thibea
CEO
www.reconinjas.com
www.talkoptions.com
www.phoneninjas.com
FYI there's an N missing in your domain so it's not working

https://www.reconninjas.com/

Get a demo today at: reconninjas.com
View attachment 3568

Jerry Thibea
CEO
www.reconninjas.com
www.talkoptions.com
www.phoneninjas.com

Jerry how does your product compare to Rapid Recon?