• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Ryan Everson has a NEW Job!! -- CONGRATULATIONS!

Jeff Kershner

Founder
Staff member
May 1, 2005
Awards
First Name
Jeff
:dance2:

@Ryan Everson started a new job this week, and with the new job, comes new work attire. :rofl:

:yell:Big CONGRATULATIONS to @Ryan Everson and his wife Megan for welcoming a new Baby Girl into this world this week.:beer: CHEERS to the two of you!!

2021-08-26_17-32-48.gif

@Jeff Kershner - this time I really do have a new job :)

I'm thrilled to announce that I'm starting a new position within Garber Automotive Group!

I've spent the last 12 years building our in-house marketing department from the ground up into one of the most advanced and respected in automotive retail.

In my new role, I will split my time between serving as the Director of Digital Innovation for Garber Automotive Group and the Director of Marketing for our RightWay Auto Sales division.

As Director of Digital Innovation for Garber, I'll really be able to lean into spearheading some awesome new projects we have coming down the pipeline. I will also continue to serve our marketing department in a consultant role.

As Director of Marketing for RightWay's 50 used car dealerships, I will help kick our growth into overdrive as we expand to 100+ locations nationwide. RightWay has aggressive growth goals, and I'm going to help get us there!

Thank you to my amazing, talented team for everything; I'll definitely miss working side-by-side with all of you on a daily basis. And thank you to Garber for creating this new role for me; I'm excited to make an even bigger impact on the overall organization!

AND thank you to the DealerRefresh community for all of the knowledge and spirited discussion, I became a DR lurker back in 2011, and it has had a profound influence on my career over the years.

1623844002059.jpg