• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Dane Saville

Grease Monkey
Jan 31, 2018
First Name
Dane
I'm not going to take much of your time. I'm not going to run down a list of services that you know every digital marketing agency offers. But what I will say, I believe, has real value to dealerships.

Our company has a network of 150+ dealers across the entire U.S. When we consider how you're performing, it's not simply a matter of did you perform marginally better than last month or the last three months. As we build strategies based on your local market's search trends and dealership's unique needs, we consider your own historical performance and your performance against benchmarks from this dealer network.

Here are some results achieved partnering with Jack Daniels Motors in New Jersey year-over-year:
  1. Marketing Cost per Car Sold: $209 decrease
  2. Units Sold: 19.3% increase
  3. Website Leads: 48.8% increase
  4. Monthly Marketing Budget: $60,834 SAVED
You can read the full case study here.

If you're ready to find out how you stack up against a vast dealer network, you can sign up for our free, no-obligation digital analysis or call 919-999-8876 and ask for Chad Graves. If you sign up for services, we'll give you $500 off your first month.

Attachments

• free-digital-analysis-1.png
    free-digital-analysis-1.png
    70.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited: