• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Selling Cars on TikTok for Car Dealerships (Beginner's Guide 2022)

Jan 3, 2019
Awards
First Name
Marc
Hey guys, I did a super quick upload this week for a client. I'd like to see what you guys would be interested in knowing about TikTok in the auto business. I got some more videos planned on the subject taking you guys behind the scenes doing ads for car dealers, I'm sure a lot of you here would enjoy.

Let me know, I'm open to questions & suggestions! Hope this helps.

(I'm still new to this YouTube thing so let me know if you think I can improve :)

• :light:
Reactions: Jeff Kershner
Absolutely, Jay! You're spot on about the diverse range of announcements on TikTok, including cars, houses, and jobs. This platform offers a unique opportunity for car dealerships to reach potential customers through creative and engaging content. Here are a few tips to effectively use TikTok for car dealership marketing:

Leverage Trending Challenges and Hashtags: TikTok is known for its viral challenges and hashtags. Participate in these trends with a twist that showcases your cars or dealership. This approach can increase your visibility and engagement.

Create Engaging and Informative Content: Showcase your cars through interesting videos that highlight their features, performance, and design. You can also create behind-the-scenes content, customer testimonials, and fun, relatable skits that resonate with your audience.

Use TikTok Ads: TikTok offers various advertising formats like In-Feed ads, Branded Hashtag Challenges, and TopView ads. These can be great tools to target specific demographics and increase brand awareness.

Collaborate with Influencers: Partner with influencers who have a significant following and can effectively promote your dealership and cars. They can create authentic content that resonates with their audience and drives traffic to your dealership.

Interact with Your Audience: Respond to comments, participate in conversations, and even create content based on user requests. This interaction builds a community around your brand and fosters loyalty.

Analyze and Adapt: Monitor your TikTok analytics to understand what content works best for your audience. Use these insights to refine your strategy and content for better results.

Remember, consistency is key on TikTok. Regularly posting engaging content can help maintain visibility and interest in your dealership. Good luck with your TikTok journey, and keep experimenting to find what works best for your brand!