Founder
Staff member
May 1, 2005
Awards
First Name
Jeff
Carson Dorsett & Darren Haygood.png

Tomorrow on RefreshFriday we have Carson Dorsett and Darren Haygood

Carson is the Sales Manager at Simmons Nissan in Mount Airy, NC and is knocking “Digital Retailing” OUT OF THE PARK with Online Shopper. Selling on average 1 vehicle a way and absolutely adding to their volume of sales and money to the bottom line each month.

How are they doing it?

That’s exactly what we are going to find out!

Darren Haygood with DealerInspire will be joining us as well since he represents Online Shopper and will be adding to the conversation as we discuss some of the negative stigmas that are quickly being associated to Digital Retailing and this “new way” of doing business online.

When you hear Carson’s story and how they have quickly worked Online Shopper into their sales process at the dealership, you may be giving Digital Retailing a second look.

Join us Friday at 12:45 EST when we go LIVE on Facebook. You won’t want to miss out on this RefreshFriday!

Here's the recording:

You know, I want aware that Darren worked at eBizAuto. That company had their shit together back in the day. Offered some really good services back when.
It was a great place to work, until I wasn't there anymore. Ran their national data collection program for them, I got to see a LOT of the country & meet some great people while I was with them.