• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

So what are you doing today?

ghen

Boss
Oct 14, 2009
First Name
call me Jason
Oh nothing, just sitting on hold with ADP.

But wait, clients love webchat. It helps them get back to their jobs! No, no we don't. you staff all the stupid people on service connect so when I have anything above a keyboard or mouse problem it's completely pointless.

Reactions: 2 people
Live Chat is so lame, they push that over the phone all the time. I can see why they are doing it though, takes a person to handle a phone call and they can't do anything else, on live chat they can handle multiple people and do whatever. But seriously ADP has such horrible and/or "okay" support. One month they were busy and I left 7 voice-mails, got 0 calls back. Other days I'll be on hold for 40 min, and other days I'll have someone pick up in 3 min.. Really depends on what's going on..

Working a deal with JD Powers to use the awards database that they have had since 2001, to embed all the awards for all the makes and models in our inventory automatically, to offer our customers a better experience when shopping for a pre-owned vehicle.

Working a deal with JD Powers to use the awards database that they have had since 2001, to embed all the awards for all the makes and models in our inventory automatically, to offer our customers a better experience when shopping for a pre-owned vehicle.

I asked them about this and never got a call back. It's my fault for not following up with them, but still...

Will you please update me on you progress. I also wanted to know if they sell copies of the actual trophy/awards to put in a case in our showroom.

I asked them about this and never got a call back. It's my fault for not following up with them, but still...

Will you please update me on you progress. I also wanted to know if they sell copies of the actual trophy/awards to put in a case in our showroom.

The initial reply was quick, i'm currently waiting to receive an email with all the pricing information and the different plans they have to offer. Initially I wanted something similar to what Carmax has although it was very expensive (80,000 - 100,000$). I am now in the process of selecting which types of award categories I would like, to negotiate a more affordable price. I will definitely let you know when I get some news.