• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Social Media for a Good Cause

Jason

Boss
Dec 22, 2009
Awards
First Name
Jason
Greetings Fellow Refreshers!

I just thought I'd share with you a little something we have going on over here at the LaFontaine Automotive Group. Kelley LaFontaine recently had the honor of being nominated to be the 2011 Leukemia & Lymphoma Society Woman of the Year.

It's my privilege to be heading up the social campaign that goes along with the more traditional fundraising aspects. If you are not familiar with how the LLS Man/Woman of the Year works, it's pretty simple. Once the nominees are set, whoever raises the most money between March 31st & June 10th for their campaign will be named as the Man or Woman of the Year (told ya it was simple).

If you get a chance, head on over to the Kelley LaFontaine Leukemia & Lymphoma Society 2011 Woman of the Year Facebook Page and lend us a "like". We are donating $1 to the LLS for every like that Kelley's Page gets. Heck, we've even gone so far as to do the same for all of the LaFontaine Facebook pages.

The bulk of the funds will be raised via community events, but we wanted to do something fun & different with our social assets as well to help spread the word. Hopefully with the support of our friends, family, community, colleagues, peers & YOU, we'll be able to reach our overall goal of raising $150,000. I thank you in advance for your support!

Jason Stum
Social Media Manager
LaFontaine Automotive Group