Space Space Auto launches LOOP July 1st!!!

Space Automotive

Kyle Gage

Full Sticker
Dec 22, 2021
First Name
Kyle
Let’s LOOP!

If you haven’t heard of it that’s ok. Here’s what I can tell you. Space Auto is looking for 25 dealers preferably small independent or small to medium size OEM operators who would like a single unified multi-touch point marketing and CRM system.

We’re in Beta and going live July 1, 2022.

• Loop allows you to get rid of several vendors, increasing profit margins
  • Loop captures more organic and paid traffic because of our innovative website build
  • Loop eliminates the need of traditional or "what are we doing this month" type of advertising
  • Loop generates an increased profit model most vendors can't replicate or promote
  • Loop captures the customer from keyboard to pavement using a behavioral modified website connected to our to an intellectual CRM designed to convert to profit.

A couple of helpful things you can do even if you don't use LOOP, this information is no charge!

• Your dealer website should be renovated at least once every 14 months to keep up with code and search engine parameters
  • Create video content as much as possible about product and your specific why buys and post them
  • Hold your vendors accountable to every dollar you spend with them
I would love to give you a brief informal tour of LOOP and introduce you to the one system that is truly innovative and only costs $2,500 right now during this test phase. Within 30 days you’ll want to fire you ad agency, all underperforming vendors and allow LOOP to build off the momentum we’ve already seen in every aspect of testing. This is truly dealer gold.

Kyle Gage
Dealer Advisor
903-436-0698
Space Auto
Brian Barlow
VP of Marketing and Communication
918-704-1110

Traditional marketing $20,000
Ad agency commission $3,000
SEO $500
Website hosting $1,000

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-06-24 at 9.50.50 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-06-24 at 9.50.50 AM.png
    568.3 KB · Views: 0
Let’s LOOP!

If you haven’t heard of it that’s ok. Here’s what I can tell you. Space Auto is looking for 25 dealers preferably small independent or small to medium size OEM operators who would like a single unified multi-touch point marketing and CRM system.

We’re in Beta and going live July 1, 2022.

• Loop allows you to get rid of several vendors, increasing profit margins
  • Loop captures more organic and paid traffic because of our innovative website build
  • Loop eliminates the need of traditional or "what are we doing this month" type of advertising
  • Loop generates an increased profit model most vendors can't replicate or promote
  • Loop captures the customer from keyboard to pavement using a behavioral modified website connected to our to an intellectual CRM designed to convert to profit.

A couple of helpful things you can do even if you don't use LOOP, this information is no charge!

• Your dealer website should be renovated at least once every 14 months to keep up with code and search engine parameters
  • Create video content as much as possible about product and your specific why buys and post them
  • Hold your vendors accountable to every dollar you spend with them
I would love to give you a brief informal tour of LOOP and introduce you to the one system that is truly innovative and only costs $2,500 right now during this test phase. Within 30 days you’ll want to fire you ad agency, all underperforming vendors and allow LOOP to build off the momentum we’ve already seen in every aspect of testing. This is truly dealer gold.

Kyle Gage
Dealer Advisor
903-436-0698
Space Auto
Brian Barlow
VP of Marketing and Communication
918-704-1110

Traditional marketing $20,000
Ad agency commission $3,000
SEO $500
Website hosting $1,000
Small independent dealers are going to sign up for a company like CarsForSale.com for $99/mo and get a website, CRM, etc.

So I'd say your biggest competitor is going to be 321 Ignition. They target progressive medium to large-sized independent dealers and OEM franchises with lax restrictions.

Website switches are relatively painless, CRM switches can be a nightmare. My recommendation....phase 1 = get a dealer to switch their website (and marketing) first, phase 2 = get a dealer to switch their CRM after wow'ing them with your website and marketing results.

Small independent dealers are going to sign up for a company like CarsForSale.com for $99/mo and get a website, CRM, etc.

So I'd say your biggest competitor is going to be 321 Ignition. They target progressive medium to large-sized independent dealers and OEM franchises with lax restrictions.

Website switches are relatively painless, CRM switches can be a nightmare. My recommendation....phase 1 = get a dealer to switch their website (and marketing) first, phase 2 = get a dealer to switch their CRM after wow'ing them with your website and marketing results.
You make some very valid points!

Yes, a lot of independents are using DealerCarSearch or CarsForSale.com and getting $99/mo websites or $200-$600 sites with DCS.

I have come across a few dealers using 321 ignition but they mainly only deal with websites, and I rarely see them when I am looking at customers websites. We currently have about 70 dealerships on our website platform. Most of these are just like you said, OEM franchises with lax restrictions and a few Independents.

What we are seeing is a resurgence of smaller independents who want to operate on the platforms like the OEM franchises. You would be surprised how many BHPH lots have DealerON and Dealer.com websites!

We have a quality CRM, clean easy to use Websites, a Customer Portal that will do away with the need for Digital Retailing tools, SEO+content, and your dealership can retain us for paid marketing. ALL for $2500/mo

Most dealerships are paying more than that for their CRM alone. Some aren't, and that's ok. Our products may not be for everyone. But surely we will find some dealers who see the value in what we are offering.

I agree with your phase 1, phase 2 idea- however we need to do BETA testing and we chose a control group of 20 stores to run this in over the next 6 months. Just trying to find the dealers to fill the seats.

The biggest attribute that I can brag about with our company is we actually care about our dealers. You can call me on a Saturday and I will get a bug fixed if we need to. Theres not a lot of vendors in our category that can say the same. Thank you for your input Ryan, you always have great insight!

*Here are a couple examples of dealerships on our platform if anyone wants to see some live ones!

longviewnissan.com
orrmaxxtexarkana.com
mcgavocknissanamarillo.com