• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Starting a Paintless Dent Repair business - need suggestions

Aug 1, 2020
First Name
Gary
I am in the process of starting a Paintless Dent Repair business in Minnesota and Wisconsin. I would like to know what issues everyone has, with their current hail damage/dent repair company. I made a survey that I hopefully can find out as much information as possible. If you would be willing to help me out, here it is

Increase Test Drive Appointments!

Alex Snyder

President Skroob
May 1, 2006
Awards
First Name
Alex
Thanks for joining DealerRefresh, Gary :hello:

The threads that get the most response are the ones that are specific. For example: I'm starting a paintless dent repair business and I'm wondering if your used car manager would consider switching to my service if I left a $100 bill in the glovebox of the last car I touched each time I visited? I'm being funny, but I hope you get the gist of how you can catch our attention.

DealerRefresh also has a poll feature you can use instead of sending people offsite to a survey.

Reactions: Jeff Kershner

Jeff Kershner

Founder
May 1, 2005
Awards
First Name
Jeff
Thanks for joining DealerRefresh, Gary :hello:

The threads that get the most response are the ones that are specific. For example: I'm starting a paintless dent repair business and I'm wondering if your used car manager would consider switching to my service if I left a $100 bill in the glovebox of the last car I touched each time I visited? I'm being funny, but I hope you get the gist of how you can catch our attention.

DealerRefresh also has a poll feature you can use instead of sending people offsite to a survey.
I went ahead and changed the title of the post.

Get Podium

Jeff Kershner

Founder
May 1, 2005
Awards
First Name
Jeff
I am in the process of starting a Paintless Dent Repair business in Minnesota and Wisconsin. I would like to know what issues everyone has, with their current hail damage/dent repair company. I made a survey that I hopefully can find out as much information as possible. If you would be willing to help me out, here it is
Reviewing your survey, I would suggest elaborating a bit more while asking a few more direct questions. Maybe it's just me but I found your second question to be a bit confusing. Just trying to help.