• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Stoneycreek River

john.quinn

Boss
Dec 2, 2009
Awards
First Name
John
Completely off-topic, and probably bordering on rule-breaking, but since this solicitation is 100% charitable, for a nonprofit, I'm gonna post it anyway.

Dear Friends… Please do me a HUGE favor! Please take a quick sec and vote for the Stoneycreek River:
Vote for River of the Year | Pennsylvania Organization for Watersheds and Rivers

The Stonycreek River is in the running for PA River of the Year.
As of today, the Stony is running in second place. Therefore, I’m asking you to PLEASE vote today AND forward this email to your friends and colleagues and ask THEM to continue forwarding it.

This river is a WONDERFUL story of an industrial-polluted "dead" river that has come back to life and is helping to revitalize a region, through the efforts of a few good people -- my Uncle Mike being among them.

Soooooooo.... please take a sec and click
Vote for River of the Year | Pennsylvania Organization for Watersheds and Rivers. Everyone who votes for the Stoneycreek gets a free 90-day trial with Hook Logic (JUST KIDDING!!! haha).

But seriously, I would never purport this seeming breech of etiquette if it wasn't for a GREAT cause -- so I really, really appreciate your help.

And anyway, this is much more interesting than Kershner's iPod! :)