• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

StringDPS & String Automotive

Carluminati

Hat Trick
Feb 17, 2015
Awards
First Name
Chris
Is anyone here familiar and working with the MUDD Advertising group and/or specifically utilizing the StringDPS Dashboard? It's part of www.stringautomotive.com I just got off a DEMO and really like the idea of a DASHBOARD where ALL my SEM stats, Vendor stats from them all, Leads, Texts, phone call, etc can all show up, and be incorporated into one SUPER SCREEN giving the big picture where your Digital is.

You guys want something like DASHBOARD - I think it would be really nice, and is needed. Anything similar?

Is anyone here familiar and working with the MUDD Advertising group and/or specifically utilizing the StringDPS Dashboard? It's part of www.stringautomotive.com I just got off a DEMO and really like the idea of a DASHBOARD where ALL my SEM stats, Vendor stats from them all, Leads, Texts, phone call, etc can all show up, and be incorporated into one SUPER SCREEN giving the big picture where your Digital is.

You guys want something like DASHBOARD - I think it would be really nice, and is needed. Anything similar?

We're using Google data studio with the supermetrics plugin for sheets to pull in all kinds of data from our DMS, CRM, Web traffic, Analytics, Advertising, DMV sales, Mapping, Inventory, and put it all on one dashboard. About any kind of data can be ran through an API as well on supermetrics. It's nice to have it all on one dashboard for the group and spot the trends and how everything is connected, it's definitely improved our business, and the total dashboard cost is under $300 a month for the group.

I know there is a thread on here somewhere about this.