• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Thank U Jeff and Dealer Refresher's!

Eley Duke

Boss
Nov 30, 2009
Awards
First Name
Eley
Since it is Thanksgiving, I just want to take a minute to thank Jeff and all those that contribute to the Dealer Refresh community! I think we can all say we appreciate having a go-to place to be informed, seek help, have conversation, poke a little fun at others, ponder, vent, and get a laugh about our industry*!

So thank you Jeff, you really have provided a resourceful place for dealers (That's not saturated with vendors)! And thank you everyone that contributes to make this a great asset for dealers!

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving, and here's to a fun, safe and happy Holidays to all!

Eley

PS: *Emoticon interpretation for Alex: :light: :hello: :poke::ltbulb: :cursin: :rofl:

Reactions: 12 people
I've been lurking in the community for several years. It was hard to participate when I worked for a corporation (they were more lenient than most when it comes to this sort of stuff but when in doubt, it's better to stay quiet) but since starting my own company a couple of weeks ago, I'm definitely going to be more active.
As Eley said, thank you Jeff and crew for making an amazing community through which we can all learn from each other.

Reactions: 3 people
Since it is Thanksgiving, I just want to take a minute to thank Jeff and all those that contribute to the Dealer Refresh community! I think we can all say we appreciate having a go-to place to be informed, seek help, have conversation, poke a little fun at others, ponder, vent, and get a laugh about our industry*!

So thank you Jeff, you really have provided a resourceful place for dealers (That's not saturated with vendors)! And thank you everyone that contributes to make this a great asset for dealers!

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving, and here's to a fun, safe and happy Holidays to all!

Eley

PS: *Emoticon interpretation for Alex: :light: :hello: :poke::ltbulb: :cursin: :rofl:

Eley - what a thankful post. Nearly brought a tear to my eye...

I hope everyone had a Great Thanksgiving and continues on throughout the holiday weekend.

It's hard to believe DealerRefresh will be 9 years old this coming May. Regardless what others like to say, DR was the first online forum of it's type for the industry, and we have an actual dated first post on May 5th 2005 - What is Customer Relationship Mangement? – An article by John Ziegler :)

DealerRefresh wouldn't be where and what is it today if it were not for the members of this amazing community. We have the sharpest in the industry participating here. Some have come and gone, some have left and found their way back but most have stuck around for the long haul. It's been amazing 9 years thus far with no slowing down in sight. We will continue to help move the industry while providing that go-to place for all of us to stay informed.

Thanks again for the thankful post Eley.

Reactions: 1 person
I TOTALLY AGREE! I would not have been able to get such quality, unbiased research to develop my own views and structures for the dealerships I have been blessed to be a part of if it weren't for this community. Experience comes with time, but in this age of constant evolution and change, someone with no experience could get so many opinions of the experienced to be able to set a foundation and lead their departments in the right direction... thanks to DR!

Glad I went from "fan girl" back in Nashville at Digital Dealer to a lurker and now a poster/commenter ... I grow because all of you are brave and thoughtful enough to be honest and free with your thoughts and opinions... Thank you Jeff and community!