• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Deals4Dealers The Future of Automotive Websites - Don't Wait Until it is too Late

May 24, 2017
Awards
First Name
Jason
DealerRefresh Dealers will receive $1500 credit used toward Set-Up fee ($1500) or any monthly maintenance fees ($1500 per month, month to month contract).

Our sites are built on Angular and Ruby (the top websites utilize the same technology such as youtube, amazon, ebay, etc.) because it is quick, light code, better security and greater performance.

On top of that, we are the first true mobile first platform out there and convert more traffic into ---> Calls, Directions and Leads than any other site on the market. SEO is included utilizing our Artificial Intelligence. In addition our sites come standard with a Trade-In tool, Exit Widget, Entrance Engage and much more. 30% of our Dealers save money switching to us because of all of the value ads included with our sites.

Real Numbers, Real Dealers
1. Honda Dealer (Los Angeles) --> 900+ Leads, 300+ Mobile Calls, 400+ Mobile Maps (May 2018)
2. Nissan Dealer (New York) --> 15% Conversion off Mobile Users, 13% Bounce Rate, 7% Lead Submission

Stop Settling and Start Converting!

If you want to take a deep dive into why our sites perform better than the rest. Schedule a 20 minute demo here:

NabThat_Website_Ad.JPG

Last edited:
I'm a 20 year experience ISM and Digital Manager and recommend NABTHAT to any Nissan or car dealer looking at any other platform, it works amazing and converts traffic like no other website we've every owned has. I talk from experience and facts. We consistently close 17-20% of our website leads and when we switched from Dealer eProcess to NABTHAT , our website leads almost tripled as did our internet sales! We are a Nissan dealer and we recently compared the new CDK Connected Store Platform too, to NABTHAT's in real-time (2 contracts at once) and NABTHAT crushed CDK in every way. We could have lost our store sticking with the near-non-performing CDK website. The most critical aspect of any website is that we spend a lot of effort and money driving traffic, but if that traffic does not convert, your website basically sucks. CDK customers meander on dealer websites, NABTHAT customers are compelled to convert into a lead. My mobile version kicks ass too, and is so easy for customers to find what they are looking for instantly. Support is great and we feel very content with NABTHAT securing our digital success. Best bang for your buck, less hype, smart and focused. We passed on every other vendor, because NABTHAT is the only car dealer website company that has proven that everything they say, does come true. I can verify it all just by looking at my CRM and NABTHAT is my number #1 lead source, top closer, the bread winner!

I was able to take a look at the Google Analytics accounts of a couple dealers that are using the NabThat sites. Lower bounce rate, higher lead conversion, higher phone call count -- I was impressed.

With the added benefit of an "all in one" - meaning you don't need any 3rd party plugins - the NabThat sites makes even more sense.

Make sure when you do a demo you ask them to show you the SEO program that is included - I am by no means an SEO expert, but the increase in organic traffic was black/white, easy to see.

Do the demo and get the site!

Reactions: joe.pistell
I was able to take a look at the Google Analytics accounts of a couple dealers that are using the NabThat sites. Lower bounce rate, higher lead conversion, higher phone call count -- I was impressed.

With the added benefit of an "all in one" - meaning you don't need any 3rd party plugins - the NabThat sites makes even more sense.

Make sure when you do a demo you ask them to show you the SEO program that is included - I am by no means an SEO expert, but the increase in organic traffic was black/white, easy to see.

Do the demo and get the site!
May I see that exact data please? What mechanism is being used to determine higher lead conversions? Is a cost being applied against those conversions? CPA and CPL?

Last edited:
2. Nissan Dealer (New York) --> 15% Conversion off Mobile Users, 13% Bounce Rate, 7% Lead Submission

Let's just assume it's this site: https://www.mikebarneynissan.com

I like the site. It's clean and the inventory search is a neat approach.
Can you define "conversion" when you refer to 15% Conversion off Mobile Users?

Reactions: Alexander Lau
Interesting modal
upload_2018-6-28_13-50-29.png

SRP has unlock price CTA
upload_2018-6-28_13-51-25.png
I dont care for this style of SRP. It's outside of tradition and that may cause users to get lost. ALSO, the SRP is a pogo-sticking pain in the ass. It offers ZERO shopping aids (e.g. moonroof, 3rd row, AWD, etc).

I see the site is optimized for lead gen. I'm very concerned that they may come at the cost of repeat visits.

I see the site is optimized for lead gen.

Seems to be priority #1 on every page.
Including the entrance and exit gadgets.
I think it's a pretty blatant trade-off of user experience in exchange for leads.

That may not be the vendors fault, but if we're going to tout lead numbers then we need to be clear about things like "you can't see how much a vehicle costs without submitting a lead".

Reactions: Alexander Lau
MSRP prices are shown on all websites of ours including rebates, incentives, etc that are available for a specific OEM/Territory. There are some cars that may not have any price, but that was not done intentionally (DMS issue).

Everyone has their opinion on what is right/wrong, etc. I believe data speaks louder than opinions. Day Traders look at data and trends, Sports Teams compare assets to situations and make data driven decisions.

There doesn't seem to be a big difference between "Get ePrice" or "Unlock Our Best Price".

Keep the feedback coming and look forward to speaking with those who have already reached out.

Reactions: joe.pistell