• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

The NEXT 6 WEEKS - What do you expect sales wise

danoneil

Boss
Apr 16, 2009
Awards
First Name
Dan
We have 6 weeks left of the year. What is everyone expecting this year vs. last year ?

I work at a Honda dealer and I am certain we'll have more internet sales over last year.

Honda has announced low finance rates which should help. Our dealership was totally slammed this past Saturday and we expect the same over the next 2 Saturdays.

With the clunker program , we broke new records for the dealership and ahead of last years unit sales.

Any predictions ?

Dan,
As a fellow Honda dealer, I share in your excitement for the last few weeks of the year. We too set sales records during cash for clunkers and the last few months have been notably better than last year. This month already we have surpassed last years sales totals for November. Having been in the car business for about 6 years now, I have seen some bad winters and really do hope this trend continues. Honda has really helped with their aggressive programs and I hope they continue through the new year!