• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Things are gonna start happening for me now!

Craig

Boss
Apr 23, 2009
First Name
Craig
Just wanted to make my move from "refreshed" to "SERIOUS REFRESHER" in a big way..........so here it is my 100th comment on the tech forum.......I'm not at this level on any of the other places included in my Digital Footprint, so I guess that says enough about how much I like it here!

What's a nice guy like me doing in a place like this?:cool:

Just wanted to make my move from "refreshed" to "SERIOUS REFRESHER" in a big way..........so here it is my 100th comment on the tech forum.......I'm not at this level on any of the other places included in my Digital Footprint, so I guess that says enough about how much I like it here!

What's a nice guy like me doing in a place like this?:cool:
Craig, you always bring a great perspective and you are a nice guy!
But Crap! Now I gotta get serious.... Think about the pressure you put on the rest of us :D

Craig, you always bring a great perspective and you are a nice guy!
But Crap! Now I gotta get serious.... Think about the pressure you put on the rest of us :D

Ed,
I'm not here for pressure........I'm here so we all get a little better, you never know if I may need to work elsewhere someday and the more forward thinking dealerships out there the less chance I need to leave our business.

Speaking of mutual learning......when you leaving the couch and lakefront view and making a visit to Acton Toyota? I know we're already sold but you're welcome to to stop by for lunch sometime maybe I can have you teach us some new tricks.

Last edited:
Ed,
I'm not here for pressure........I'm hear so we all get a little better, you never know if I may need to work elsewhere someday and the more forward thinking dealerships out there the less chance I need to leave our business.

Speaking of mutual learning......when you leaving the couch and lakefront view and making a visit to Acton Toyota? I know we're already sold but you're welcome to to stop by for lunch sometime maybe I can have you teach us some new tricks.

Craig, I was joking about the pressure (but I am getting oh-so-close to being Seriously Refreshed). You are always one of the most generous and constructive members of this forum. I love the opportunity Dealer Refresh gives us all to help each other out in this community.

I'm a vendor, but I never (ok, rarely) post here to help myself sell something. I truly enjoy the opportunity to share ideas back and forth.

I'll take you up on lunch some day soon, but I have a suspicion you'll be the one teaching me new tricks!

Craig, I was joking about the pressure (but I am getting oh-so-close to being Seriously Refreshed). You are always one of the most generous and constructive members of this forum. I love the opportunity Dealer Refresh gives us all to help each other out in this community.

I'm a vendor, but I never (ok, rarely) post here to help myself sell something. I truly enjoy the opportunity to share ideas back and forth.

I'll take you up on lunch some day soon, but I have a suspicion you'll be the one teaching me new tricks!

Ok Ed, I'm gonna serve it up for you.........All you need is a response to this and you've made it to the SERIOUS level.

So Ed, how does it feel to be a SERIOUS REFRESHER? No seriously?:D

Ok Ed, I'm gonna serve it up for you.........All you need is a response to this and you've made it to the SERIOUS level.

So Ed, how does it feel to be a SERIOUS REFRESHER? No seriously?:D
Damnit Craig, I was gonna save this up for something SERIOUS, like debating Larry Bruce. But you just had to go and tee it up for me...
Thanks (and it feels seriously good!)