• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Today's Humor | Say What?!

emilymoore

Boss
Feb 21, 2011
Awards
First Name
Emily
In a way this is funny, and at the same time its sad (I chose to laugh) - I was looking through the search phrases that people type in to find Fitzgerald Auto Mall in Google and this one caught my attention: "fitzgarrel catalack in glen burnie md"

Let's lighten up the day; what are some funny search phrases you've seen?

(BTW, for those not familiar with Glen Burnie, MD - it is a suburb of Baltimore and has more than its fair share of pimp-mobiles)

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
Too funny! I bet they're looking for the second chance credit department too. :)

I too see some funny searches in the analytic reports by keyword phrases. I'll share the next time I see a funny one.

Thanks for sharing Emily.

First, they searched...

"subura dealerships in pennsylvania that finance bankruptsy"

Then they must not of found anything close, so they searched...

"subura dealerships in pa and ohio that finance with bankruptsy"

Spent 1 1/2 hrs on 20 pages... probably couldn't figure out how to fill out the credit app... haha

It really is odd how people find a site. Yes second chance "Special" is a laugh every time, but what about the random stuff:

"pacific, mo" - a city search from over an hour away 2pgs for 0:7:23
"maneger of business organization hotmail.com" 0:0:85 & a lead
"oldsmobile dealers in belleville il" 3 days ago 4pgs 0:2:42 & a lead
"jeeps in bad girls club" 0:2:01
"kim kardashian jeep" 0:0:42
"iphonebluetoothspinningwheelkeepsspinningwhileconnectedtouconnect" what? "dodgeramcargomanagementsystemgunholder"
"any dealers in st louis with 2013 challenger r/t at $30,000" 10 pgs 0:3:12
"$12000 off new 2012 dodge rams" 2 pgs 0:2:57
"nissan dealership 62226" 25 pgs 0:24:45 2 leads
"oliver c joseph has my check has my check" 21 pgs 3:47:34 1 lead