• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Deals4Dealers Toyota Dealers... Link your New Car Windowstickers to your website.

Rick Buffkin

Sausage King of Chicago
Oct 29, 2009
Awards
First Name
Rick
*****The Dealer Refresh Deal******
Your welcome to try the application out for 60 days. FOR FREE!

Hi Guys and Girls,

Would you like to link your New Toyota Monroney Lables to your new car inventory on your website??? I can help you with that right now!

I've developed an application to help Toyota dealers link their New Car windowstickers to their websites. The process is completely automated once the program is setup at your dealership.
Here's what lead me to develop and build this application. Sales calls. Listening to sales calls. Time and time again reps would catch a phone up and the customer would ask questions about specific equipment on a car they found online. In most cases, the rep says "I'll go out on the lot and check to see if the vehicle has xyz options / equipment on it and call you back. Whats a good number to reach you back on?". The reps then would simply go find the car and look at the windowsticker on the car to see the equipment list and options. I started thinking how differently the phone call conversation will go if the rep had the info right there in front of him or her! How many appts would be set on the first call instead of the 2nd or 3rd call! Then I started thinking, how many customers does our website loose simply because the site doesn't show all the equipment the car has on it! After months of trial and error and a ton of testing, the windowsticker application was born.

Here's a few details about the program.
  • Very small software program that get’s installed on a PC at the dealership.
  • Program runs everyday and looks for new Monroney Lables to process.
  • After each run, the program emails store management with the list of Monroney Lables that was processed on that particular run.
  • Program Software updates are installed automatically.
  • No inventory feed required
  • See how much traffic the Monroney Lables are getting with Google Analytics Integration (if you choose)
  • See a total of how many Monroney Lables are processed via Google Analytics (if you choose)
  • No Setup Fees
  • Standard 30 day cancellation agreement
  • Very Low monthly subscription fee
It's simple! The reps will love it, customers will use it on your website and managers will be happy they're not having to pull Vspecs and windowstickers anymore for the reps!!

As an added benefit...
Chances are, you will probably get a standing ovation when you let everyone know about the windowstickers on your website in the sales meeting!!! (I did!!)

Heres a couple examples so you can see how the windowstickers are displayed. Simply click on the "Windowsticker" icons on the srp or vdp!

Checkered Flag Toyota
https://goo.gl/BKn5XZ

Beaman Toyota
https://goo.gl/UtJPmv

The program has alot of other features as well. Contact me directly for more info and questions!

Rick Buffkin
Call / Text: 615-538-7425
PM me here in the forums
Email: [email protected]

Last edited: