• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

UCS/R&R

Dec 28, 2010
First Name
David
First off I would like to say hi. This is my first time on the forum.

Just got word I need to learn how to access and download UCS remotely. Since the merger are UCS dealerships the sames as R&R dealerships? Or is there still a distinct difference between software applications? If not could someone point me in the correct direction.

I have never seen or worked on the UCS DMS so any help would be greatly appreciated. I did an obligatory search and didn't come up with much.

Regards

First off I would like to say hi. This is my first time on the forum.

Just got word I need to learn how to access and download UCS remotely. Since the merger are UCS dealerships the sames as R&R dealerships? Or is there still a distinct difference between software applications? If not could someone point me in the correct direction.

I have never seen or worked on the UCS DMS so any help would be greatly appreciated. I did an obligatory search and didn't come up with much.

Regards

The two systems are very different. The best tool for remote access into either platform depends on the type of access you need (in, out or both) and whether or not you need real time updates. In the end, for those that don't use or become a "Certified" vendor, learning to automate desktop sharing applications is common.

Good Luck